Hypnosis for Great Change
What Is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a powerful tool to facilitate amazing change in an individual’s life.
There are many misconceptions about hypnosis. This is due to comedy stage shows where someone is hypnotized and barks like a dog or squawks like a chicken. This is NOT what hypnosis is. No one can be made to do anything they do not wish to do – whether under hypnosis or not. In fact, ALL hypnosis is self-hypnosis. The practitioner is merely the tour guide, helping you access the information and mind set you would like to achieve.
Hypnosis is the simple process of moving your awareness to the area of your subconscious mind. Once in this mental state, one can discover what subconscious blocks are preventing you from attaining your most desired goals. It is also the state of mind which is highly receptive to suggestion and will allow you to naturally and easily engage in new behaviors as desired, while letting the undesired behaviors just drop away.
Common areas where hypnosis is used:
- Becoming a non-smoker
- Eliminate compulsive shopping
- Become happy and delighted to exercise your body
- Release of habit patterns that no longer serve you
- Train your mind for deep relaxation and sleep
- Overcoming fear of flying
- Staying relaxed, calm and at ease while receiving dental work
- Uncovering the “what and why” of what is blocking you from achieving your most desired life goals.
This is just a sample. Chances are that whatever the “presenting problem” is, a comfortable and relaxing hypnosis session may enable it to simply disappear! That’s right. It really is that easy. Your sincere willingness to change is the greatest factor to produce the desired outcome.